Black Quinoa – Whole Grain, Raw, Vegan, Sirtfood, Bulk. Easy to Cook. Good Source of Fiber, Plant-Based Protein. Perfect for Salads, Soups, Stews. Great Alternative to Rice
When it comes to nutrition, Black Quinoa Seeds are regarded as the best source of plant-based protein, making it great for Vegan and Vegetarian diets. Moreover, it is low in calories and has a high level of dietary fiber. This product is also full of Iron, B vitamins, Anthocyanin, Copper, Manganese, and alpha-linolenic acid.
How to cook Black Quinoa
To prepare Black Quinoa on the stovetop use the following instructions:
1. Rinse 1 cup of Black Quinoa in cool water and strain. It's an important step, because it removes the bitter coating present on the seeds.
2. Put 1 cup of Black Quinoa, 2 cups of water, and a pinch of salt into a medium saucepan.
3. On high heat, bring the water to a boil.
4. Lower the heat once boiled. Cover, and simmer until quinoa absorbs all liquid (about 15 minutes).
5. Fluff quinoa with a fork. Serve as a side, or in a salad, mixed with greens, cucumber, tomatoes, bell peppers, and corn.
If you're using the instant pot, stick to the same ratio of Black Quinoa Seeds to water, setting the timer for 3 minutes on high pressure.
How to use Black Quinoa
Black Quinoa tastes delicious on its own or as a side dish to meat and fish. You can also eat it as an alternative to your morning porridge. Add it to soups and stews for extra nutrition.
Shopping for Black Quinoa in bulk is super convenient, as you will always have it in handy. To maximize its shelf life, store the package tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping Time: Most orders received before 3:00 PM EST will ship not later than the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 3:00 PM EST will ship not later than the second business day. Orders are not processed or dispatched on Sunday. For more information check our Shipping & Return Policy
Store in a cool,dry place away from Moisture, Light, Oxygen
Food to Live was created to give people easy access to delicious and wholesome foods.
We offer a wide range of organic and raw foods that would be a great addition to any diet.
We choose products that can positively impact the body, such as dried fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, powders, flours, spices, and legumes.