Coney Island Organic Nut and Berry Mix - Non-GMO, Vegan, Unsweetened, Unsulfured - by Food to Live
Unsweetened and 100% vegan, this trail mix works well with any diet. It has no cholesterol and is low in sodium, allowing your family to reap the benefits of this nutritionally-dense snack worry-free.
Food to Live is careful about what it calls a Superfood, but this trail mix definitely meets the mark. Here's what it's got packed into every delicious serving:
* Dietary Fiber: Fiber stimulates your digestive system, keeping you regular and ensuring that the rest of the nutritious foods you eat are properly absorbed by your body.
* Protein: Plant-based sources of protein are hard to find, which is a bummer since protein is important when it comes time for your body to build and repair muscles. Protein also helps you feel full longer, ensuring you don't overindulge throughout the day.
* Vitamin A: Vitamin A is super important for keeping your immune system strong and your body healthy. It helps fight against inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis while also giving your skin a healthy glow.
* Calcium: If you want to avoid the pitfalls of brittle bones, increasing your calcium intake is the way to go. It helps with bone density, keeping everything from your teeth to your toes super strong.
* Vitamin C: A powerful healing nutrient, vitamin C is a naturally-produced antioxidant. It can help fight disease and also keeps your skin looking young and fresh.
* Iron: Iron is used to produce hemoglobin, which helps your oxygen move from your lungs to the muscles and organs in your body. If your body doesn't have enough iron to produce this hemoglobin, your whole body will suffer as a result.
Trail Mix Granola Bar Recipe
* 5 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
* 5 c. nut and berry snack mix
* 1/3 c. ground flax
* ½ c. honey
* 1 c. creamy peanut butter, melted
* Combine oats, flax, and trail mix in a large bowl.
* In a small bowl, mix peanut butter and honey.
* Pour peanut butter/honey mixture over oat and nut mixture. Combine until everything is well-coated.
* Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture into pan and tightly pack.
* Refrigerate 1-3 hours before cutting into bars.
Ingredients: Organic Goji Berries, Organic Golden Berries, Organic Mulberries, Organic Raisins, Organic Brazil Nuts, Organic Walnuts, Organic Cashews.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More information
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping Time: Most orders received before 3:00 PM EST will ship not later than the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 3:00 PM EST will ship not later than the second business day. Orders are not processed or dispatched on Sunday. For more information check our Shipping & Return Policy
Store in a cool,dry place away from Moisture, Light, Oxygen
Food to Live was created to give people easy access to delicious and wholesome foods.
We offer a wide range of organic and raw foods that would be a great addition to any diet.
We choose products that can positively impact the body, such as dried fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, powders, flours, spices, and legumes.