Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder – Non-GMO, Finely Ground Indian Ginseng, Pure, Raw, Ayrvedic, Vegan, Bulk. Easy to Mix. Adaptogenic Herb. Great for Desserts, Hot Beverages, and Smoothies
Under the pressure of the modern world, one can find themselves to be more stressed out than usual. For centuries Ashwagandha herb has been a wholesome way to relax. Ashwagandha is an Indian evergreen shrub with yellow flowers, also known as "Indian Winter cherry" or "Indian Ginseng". The coolest fact about Organic Ashwagandha, is that it is an adaptogenic herb, as its composition allows to cope with a feeling of worry.
Organic Ashwagandha Powder by Food to Live is a powerhouse of vital microelements, including dietary fiber, Iron, Calcium, and Vitamin C. Don't confuse Ashwagandha with passionflower, as passionflower belongs to the class of nervines but can be eaten simultaneously with adaptogens. Considering the rich nutritional profile of Ashwagandha extract, you can eat 250-500 mg a day.
Versatile Uses of Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder
Though pure ashwagandha taste is bitter and pungent, you can easily mask it with other ingredients. Mix it into your baked goodies, desserts, hot beverages, favorite smoothies, oatmeal, and other porridge.
Ashwagandha Tea with Milk and Cardamom:
1. Combine 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 of water, and 1 teaspoon of Ashwagandha Powder.
2. Heat the mixture until it's warm.
3. Add cardamom. If you want to add sweetness, you may also put in a dash of honey.
Ashwagandha Gummies Recipe:
1. Heat 2 cups of your favorite fruit juice.
2. Then add 3 scoops of the gelatin to it.
3. Whisk juice and gelatin together.
4. Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar and whisk again.
5. Add 1/4 tsp Ashwagandha Powder and whisk.
6. Pour mixture into gummy silicone mold and place in a refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight.
7. Remove from the container and enjoy your homemade Ashwagandha Gummies.
8. Store in a glass or plastic jar in the fridge.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping Time: Most orders received before 3:00 PM EST will ship not later than the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 3:00 PM EST will ship not later than the second business day. Orders are not processed or dispatched on Sunday. For more information check our Shipping & Return Policy
Store in a cool,dry place away from Moisture, Light, Oxygen
Food to Live was created to give people easy access to delicious and wholesome foods.
We offer a wide range of organic and raw foods that would be a great addition to any diet.
We choose products that can positively impact the body, such as dried fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, powders, flours, spices, and legumes.