Dried Diced Pineapple - Raw, Vegan, Sweetened, Unsulfured, Bulk - by Food to Live
- ✔️PREMIUM QUALITY & KOSHER: Dried Diced Pineapple by Food to Live is a Premium Quality product. Moreover, it is Non-GMO Verified and Kosher.
- ✔️RAW & UNSULFURED: These Dried Pineapple Chunks are unsulfured, meaning they’re not preserved with sulfur. This product is raw and lightly sweetened for a delicious flavor.
- ✔️HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS: Pineapple Fruit is an excellent source of enzyme – Bromelain, making it great for a sports-nutrition diet. Moreover, it packs a great amount of Calcium, Iron, and Potassium.
- ✔️CHOLESTEROL FREE & VEGAN: Non-GMO Dried Diced Pineapples Chunks are free of cholesterol and trans-fat and are suitable for a Vegan diet.
- ✔️PERFECT FOR BAKING & HOMEMADE TRAIL MIXES: Use Diced Dried Pineapple for baked goodies, raw cakes and energy bars, and fruit tarts. Sweetened pineapple pairs well with nuts and dried berries if you’re making homemade granola or trail mixes. Add it to your smoothie bowls, oatmeal, and even salads and meat dishes.
The pineapple plant, also called 'ananas', comes from Paraguay. The local peoples helped it spread to other parts of South America and the Spanish conquistadores brought it back to Spain, from where the news of the delicious fruit traveled all over the world. Dried Pineapple (Diced) from Food To Live is the fruit turned into a great quick snack. It's tasty, keeps well, and has several dozen culinary uses. It's also a low-calorie and low-fat product.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping Time: Most orders received before 3:00 PM EST will ship not later than the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 3:00 PM EST will ship not later than the second business day. Orders are not processed or dispatched on Sunday. For more information check our Shipping & Return Policy
Store in a cool,dry place away from Moisture, Light, Oxygen
Food to Live was created to give people easy access to delicious and wholesome foods.
We offer a wide range of organic and raw foods that would be a great addition to any diet.
We choose products that can positively impact the body, such as dried fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, powders, flours, spices, and legumes.